I had to work Saturday because it was homecoming at ISU. I enjoy days like that where it's busy in the store and I get to sell all the great stuff I order. There is a parade for homecoming, so David and the girls were coming with me to walk in the parade and hand out candy to support the student center. Turned out that David had to leave early to go to work, so the girls and I did the parade. It was fun, they really enjoyed it.

Saturday night we went to the not-so-scary Wildlife Scary Park. We did a train ride and a little trick-or-treating. Then we went out for burgers for dinner..yummy.Sunday we got our pumpkins at Tanner's, then came home to do yard work. The evening was spent laying around the house because we were all beat.

It's Monday and this week is going to go by quickly. We have stuff to do Wednesday - Sunday, so watch for next weeks post!
No comments:
Post a Comment