It's been 10 days since I've posted...just because there hasn't been much going on. We've just been going to work and school and after-school activities.
Leslie is now doing gymnastics on Monday mornings, and ballet/tap on Wednesday mornings. Then she goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday.
Lindsey in school 5 full days, is doing ballet one evening a week. She started Daisy Scouts which is just twice a month. And she started going to chess club Tuesdays before school. (That one was selfish on my part, she and Leslie are both dropped off by 7:30 and I go to work that day. I get there over an hour earlier than waiting for the bus.) She's enjoying all of the new things and making new friends.
I am working at the bookstore one day, then whatever I need to do at home throughout the week. I am room mom for Lindsey's class, so I organize or assign people to organize parties and events. I also signed up to do "Picture Person: Art Appreciation" with her class. We go into the class and present a piece of art, discuss it with the kids and do a project relating to it. It will be interesting. I am helping with Daisy Scouts as needed, mainly going to the meetings to assist the leaders. And I got suckered into doing a part in the bi-annual school auction. Not a big job thankfully - I learned not to volunteer for that after watching Susie last year at their school.
David is working, and working. He puts in a lot of hours, but continues to tell me he loves his job. He can't wait to come home in the evenings and spend time together as a family.
We are headed to Morgantown the weekend of October 10th. A whirl-wind tour as usual. Baby shower for Melanie, birthday party for Craig, WVU homecoming football game for ME. It will be a fun weekend. The girls are excited!
Hope to hear from you all soon.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment