Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ouch!

Oh, dear Leslie....
As we were all standing upstairs, Leslie took off down the hallway toward the loft and tripped. We're not sure what she hit, but David grabbed her and I saw the instant knot on her forehead, so went to grab and icepack. David put her down on our bed, and that's when she removed her hand and we saw the blood streaming down the side of her face. A nice gash, we're not sure what she hit. But I determined it was bad enough to go to Prompt Care. Luckily, no stitches were required...because now they have sterile crazy-glue! Can't wash it for a while, and she'll have a nice scar. She did well, didn't like the band-aids or gauze, but made it through a half hour of the numbing cottonball, and was great while they closed it up. Just another battle wound for Leslie. Of course, this picture is after the bath to get all the blood out of her hair.

1 comment:

KevinG said...

If this happens again, I'm gonna start wondering :-) Hi Jennifer!