David has been putting in a lot of weekend nights at work, on a machine trying to keep production going. If no one from the union wants to work, they are using management since they are so far behind. This is the first of 4 weekends that he has not worked, mainly because he really wanted the weekend off. I'm appreciative!!
Last weekend the girls started swim lessons on Saturday. They were both really happy to get back into the pool. Lindsey is working on keeping up her skills from summer. Leslie is just trying to do it all by herself. They are both having a great time!


We did a progressive dinner in our neighborhood on Saturday night. We spent over an hour at each of 3 houses, getting to know a lot of neighbors. It was fun to meet some who also have young kids and are just starting to venture back out of the house. I remember those days! The evening ended at our house with dessert, and we had over more than just the progressive dinner crowd. It was a lot of fun, as usual. Add neighbors and wine, and you're sure to have a great time!
I've also posted a few misc pictures of the girls... they are so darn cute! Lindsey celebrated her 50th day of school with a 50's sock hop. Of course she decided the night before that she wanted a poodle skirt. Good thing I can sew a bit!

No comments:
Post a Comment