
David will fill in the details....
As soon as I figure out how to edit the blog! A gazillion years of experience with computers and the Internet and I still can't figure out eBay or blogs. *Sigh*
Anyway, the Daddy-Daughter dance was exciting for everybody. I assumed it would be like every other dance I have been to in my life. The boys stand on the sides wishing they could dance without embarrassing themselves and the girls have a good time dancing and wondering what is wrong with the boys. The musical features for the night included the usual with Hanah Montana and the Jonas Brothers getting everybody the most excited. Our ears were bleeding after all the screaming and I felt bad for the men who had to endure the Jonas Brothers concert last year at the Civic Center. We had our picture taken together by a professional photographer, so we will have to post the picture when it is available. The night ended with most of the girls of all ages running all over the church basement area, up and down the stairs, in and out of the various rooms. Not too bad an experience for our first official St. Thomas function. I guess the auction will be next. This blogging thing is not so bad, maybe Jenn will let me post more things in the future.
1 comment:
Lindsey looks adorable!! I love her dress. PS. I am very jealous I can't have any of your apple pie.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment