Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Anne

Today is Anne's birthday - I think she said 29 again, 20+ years later. So we made a trip over to the bookstore for a long-overdue visit. Sam and Stephanie were very happy that we brought cupcakes. What would a birthday be without cupcakes decorated by Lindsey? We were going to do some sight-seeing while in B/N, but miss Leslie decided to sleep until 8:30 today - wow. So we just visited everyone at the bookstore, and then took Anne out to lunch. Of course both girls fell asleep on the way home. It's such a gorgeous day, I wish I could nap (again). The girls have it in their heads that we are going to the park tonight, so we may. I think a trek in the woods would be a great adventure, or maybe just the playground down the road...we'll see!

No comments: