Thursday was pretty much a do-nothing day, at least not anything exciting. I am trying to organize, clean, and decorate the house. Now that the living room/entry/dining/kitchen are newly painted, it's time to hang new curtains, update the pictures, etc. So the girls tagged along for a little shopping then drive-through lunch at McD's.
We did take Bob to the vet today, finally, for his annual checkup. Everything is fine - he's a healthy 6 year old basset. Although the vet did mention having his teeth cleaned because of tartar buildup. They knock him out to do it with a shot then gas, I can only imagine how much that costs. I told her I'd have to discuss it with David. Don't think we'll be doing it, she said he teeth aren't that bad...
We took a quick walk/bike ride this evening which lead to a lot of whining and crying on the girls part, so I did some errands alone after dinner. It was one of those moments this evening when I remembered why I worked...
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment