Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tuesday

Lindsey spent most of Tuesday playing with Kellar from across the street. They playing in his yard for a while, then came over to our house. Kellar's mom was taking him to see some traveling animals at one of the libraries and asked if Lindsey could go too. So she went on a little field trip, then played at Kellars house for a while longer when they got back.

Leslie and I planted flowers in all of our pots (the pansies from April did really well, but it's too hot for them now). I also trimmed some bushes, including one with a birds nest with an egg in it, the mommy bird was not happy with me. Leslie was kind of happy that Lindsey was out of the house, because she got to choose a show to watch for a change.

David had dinner with someone at work last night, so I took the girls to run a few errands and stopped at McD's. I love the southern style chicken sandwich and sweet tea. After some guitar hero with dad it was off to bed.

No comments: