Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wednesday

We woke up to nice thunderstorms on Wednesday morning, so we decided it was a good day for a movie. Both theaters in town do kid movies in the summer, so we went to Rave to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Lindsey has been wanting to see it, and it was free, so why not?

Of course when we got to the theater it was pouring rain, and we got a little wet getting inside. Luckily they were showing the movie on more than one screen because there were buses from Rogy's daycare. Our's was pretty empty, and we were met by Gabe and Alex for the show. The girls really enjoyed it. Leslie is getting much better at sitting still.

After the movie I thought I'd run a couple errands, but it was a disaster. Leslie will NOT listen...she won't hold my hand...she tries to climb out of carts...she has to touch glass things...she runs. UGH. So we came home and had lunch, and she took a nap.

We decided to meet Daddy for dinner at Old Chicago on the riverfront. Of course he was late, but it gave me a chance to take some pictures of the girls by the river. Notice the girls both took purses and dolls with them - I didn't know until I got them out of the car.

No comments: