I went out to mow the yard and the girls went out to play. It started with bubbles, which Leslie wiped all over the side of my car, the went to bikes and scooters. Then they decided to do a "project" that required rocks from the neighbors yard (sorry Jeanne!), helicopters from the tree, and sticks off the ground. They were going to create something and David and I had to figure out what it was (great). I watched them on the porch playing with these things, then when I looked again they were playing Polly Pockets. Of course the rocks and sticks are still on the porch, but they did pick up the plastic pieces.



We came in so I could shower and I figured it would be back to the television. But instead they went to the loft to play in the tent. Dress-up turned into an underwear party, and thank goodness, I was not allowed to play. They have enjoyed each others company and playing around the house. It's only day 1, so we'll see how time progresses.
It's lunch time (grilled cheese and apples) and then nap time (I may need one too). Hopefully we'll go to the pool later, but it's not real hot out. I'm enjoying the breeze coming through the windows and the sun shining.
No comments:
Post a Comment