This day would have been a lot more enjoyable, but both Leslie and David are sick. Leslie has had a fever since Friday, but nothing else really seems to be wrong. If you ask her if something hurts, it's anywhere from her little toe to her elbow, sometimes her forehead or her bottom. She's pretty much herself if she has medicine, but otherwise wants to rest or be held.
David has been attacked by the cold bug in the summer. He is sneezing constantly, his nose just drips and he has a sore throat. He had lots of plans for stuff to do today, but didn't get much accomplished. He did get pictures off the camera - which is wonderful because now I can add them to my posts! I've been waiting over a week to be able to do that.
We made it to the pool for a little while today. David and I baked in the sun and the girls were freezing cold in the water. Everyone was just a little grumpy today, and I'm hoping tomorrow will be a lot better.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment