Saturday, July 19, 2008

End of the week

Wow - this week went really fast.

Thursday we slept in...it was badly needed. Then the girls and I headed to the bookstore to visit for the afternoon. Funny thing was, David told me Wednesday night he had to go to ISU for a meeting Thursday afternoon, so he rode with a coworker then came to the bookstore when it was over and we all went out to dinner together.

Yes, I caved into my (not boredom, but lack of purpose other than the girls, we'll call it) need. I told Anne I'd work in the store one day a week and do other stuff from home so I don't have to make the 45 mile drive with gas at $4. I miss it, I love it. Anne is so understanding, and the staff is like family. I'm really excited.

On Friday I mowed the yard, both front and back which is amazing. I wanted to have it done for the weekend and so David doesn't have to worry about it. As a reward I spent the afternoon at the pool. We got there just before 2, and about an hour later there was an "accident" in the big pool, we never found out if it was poop, puke, or blood. So they had to close the pool for 2 hours. At first a lot of people came into the kiddie pool who shouldn't have been. They eventually kicked them out and everyone went home. We stayed until 5:30, it was great!

It was a quite evening at home. David and the girls played Wii and I started a new book. Ahhhh, summer.

No comments: