Wednesday started off well. I went to the Y to workout, which doesn't happen very often anymore. Then the girls and I did a couple errands and went to the library for new books. We ran home for lunch, then hit the pool for a couple hours. Leslie fell asleep on the way home, which was kinda the plan. I also got Lindsey to lay down for a nap, because it was going to be a late night.
We had our final farewell to Todd, Susie, Lauren and Marshall until next summer. The kids had so much fun playing together, as the always do. And we adults had so much fun...as we always do. Leslie finally crashed about 11pm. Lindsey made it until we got home a 2am. We're really going to miss them. We'll keep in touch through email and internet phone service (yeah!), and Susie's starting a blog too! Bookmark it http://www.gwillimadventures.blogspot.com/
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment